Finding a place to stay is easy but finding a home to live life peacefully with your family is indeed a task. It takes plenty of elements to consider while buying a home that includes space, location, amenities, schools, etc. Life is full of firsts and lasts but finding your first dream house and buying it is the most beautiful feeling in the world. It feels so good that finally, you have a place to call yours—where you can sleep, dance, party, and meditate in your favourite corner. If you are one of those people who are still in search of your first dream home, check the listings below:
Condos in Langley
Upgrade your lifestyle with posh condo development by development by Polygon Homes in Willoughby Heights, Langley BC.
Buy your apartment with an 85,000 sq. ft. fancy private park and 12,000 sq. ft. clubhouse. This is the deal for the ones who want to own a big space consisting of facilities like a clubhouse and private park.
Address: 8150 207 St, Langley City, BC V2Y 2A5, Canada
Construction status: Completing in winter 2021
Sale status: Selling now
- Condo inspired by the Iconic east coast architecture.
- Rich red brickwork exterior.
- 2-3 bedrooms with large windows and open layouts to let the fresh air and natural light into space.
- Striking kitchen design along with private park
- Swimming Pool
- Gym / Fitness Studio
- BBQ Area
- Education (Mathnasium, Kids & Company, Swim Clo Aquatics, and Fitness)
- Health & Medical (Peak Valley Active Health, Willoughby Town Centre Dental, Langley Green Squad)
- Restaurants (Banchan Korean Bistro, strEATS, Woking Dragon)
Two-bedroom home ranges from $434,900
2. The Audley
A newly developed condo by Oaken Developments in Langley. This condo has a graceful west coast stylish design with its greenbelt. A peaceful arroyo and lavish ravine complete your way home from the city. While heading towards home or going to the office from home, you will get to enjoy the greenery at its best.
Address: 9930 Brydon Crescent, Langley City, BC V3A 4A5, Canada
Selling status: On sale
- House ranging from 718 sq. ft. to 1228 sq. ft.
- Large kitchen space
- Wide plank torly’s laminate floor
- Unified glass shower surround
- Stainless steel appliances including GAS range
- Large balconies and patios for entertainment
- Yoga Studio
- Study Room
- Meeting Room
- Gym / Fitness Studio
- Guest Suites
- Education (All Canadian Driving School, ICBC Claim Centre, AAA Easypark Driving Academy)
- Health & Medical (Within Reach Counselling, Healthway Medical Clinic, Body & Sole Wellness Center)
- Restaurants (Indian Accent Restaurant, Gossip Corner Café, Damiano’s Pizza)
Townhouse in Langley
A newly developed townhouse by Archwood Developments in Carvolth Village – Willoughby Heights, Langley BC. Keystone is a nuclear family-friendly townhouse in Langley that brings peace, space, and a good neighbourhood around. This space is designed to offer private yards, well-designed layouts, and a double-car garage.
Address: 8485 204 St, Langley City, BC V2Y 2C2, Canada
Construction status: Completing in 2021
Selling status: On sale
- Timeless interiors to make your stay and relax in your house instead of going out.
- Nuclear friendly 3–4-bedroom house
- Well-designed residences to offer class and space.
- Walking distance from essential services, shops and transportation routes
- A space designed by a renowned developer of contemporary homes, Archwood Developments.
Note: Only 15 homes are left
- Education (Kids & Company, Mathnasium, Swim Clo Aquatics and Fitness)
- Health & Medical (Little Lounge Nail Spa, Langley Denture Clinic, McFarlane A D (Sandy) Dr)
- Restaurants (CHITOS chicken, Sushi I, Domino’s Pizza)
$669,900 – $739,900
A newly developed townhouse by StreetSide Developments in Langley, BC. A master-planned community of 231 townhomes to offer a posh neighbourhood. The community is entangled with walking trails, multiple outdoor spaces, a large clubhouse.
The place is located near to essential services like shops, schools, and daycares.
Address: Langley Twp, BC, Canada
Construction status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Selling now
- 2–4-bedroom house ideal for a big and small family.
- Situated near to the all-essential services
- Developed to design a posh community of people living next to each other.
- Numerous outdoor feature spaces
- Walking trails and a large centralized clubhouse
Note: This townhouse is under construction now.
- Education (Peregrine House School, Well-Seasoned, Pass Plus Canada Driving School)
- Health & Medical (YES Medspa and Cosmetic Surgery Centre, Moreno’s Market and Del, 200 St Langley Dentist)
- Restaurants (Damiko Sushi, OPA! of Greece SmartCentres Langley, Panago Pizza)
Single-family house in Langley
A newly designed single-family house developed by Vesta Properties in Willoughby Heights, Langley BC. Be a part of the 74-acre master-designed community. This home is specially designed for people who want to live in a space surrounded by greenery and good people.
Buy beautifully designed single homes and explore options from rooftop or Parkside patio, basement suite in Latimer heights.
Address: 8207 202B St, Langley City, BC V2Y 1S8, Canada
Construction status: Complete in 2021
Selling status: On sale
- Walking distance from the modernized business district, cozy cafes, boutique-style shopping centres.
- Beautifully designed internal space.
- Ideal for a small family.
- 17 acres parks, walkways, parks, and a brand-new elementary school
- Education (Swim Clo Aquatics and Fitness, Mathnasium, Kids & Company)
- Health & Medical (Lighthouse Dental Centre, Fluid Spa, Gold’s Gym)
- Restaurants (S+L Kitchen & Bar Langley, McDonald’s, Sushi Avenue)
$549,000 – $1,270,000
A newly developed semi-detached single-family townhome development by Foxridge Homes in Willoughby Heights, Langley BC. This home offers 3–6-bedroom single-family homes situated in the Township of Langley’s promising Willoughby neighbourhood. Walking distance from parks, schools, and countless amenities.
Address: 20438 77A Ave, Langley Twp, BC V2Y 1W6, Canada
Construction Status: Completed in 2020
Selling status: On sale now
- Wide range collection of floorings, fixtures, countertops, cabinet colours to choose from. You can customize your home as per your choice.
- 3–6-bedroom home for a single-family.
- Large and small garage options.
- Willough town centre designed by Qualico (privately owned largest integrated real estate company)
- Education (Mathnasium, Kids & Company, Pass Plus Canada Driving School)
- Health & Medical (Willoughby Town Centre Dental, Peak Valley Active Health, SmileTown Dentistry – Langley)
- Restaurants (Woking Dragon, Noma Japanese Restaurant, Dairy Queen Grill & Chill)
$821,900 – $875,900
Here are beautifully designed condos, hometowns, and single-family houses for people who are searching for their dream home. These homes are fully-equipped and facilitated with all the latest and essential amenities. To know more, contact listings nearby and find a home at the best price in Langley.