In one of Vancouver’s most desirable neighbourhoods, Voyce shapes a uniquely upscale living experience on the edge of Queen Elizabeth Park. Presented by Forefield and an exceptional team, the boutique collection of studio and 1, 2, and 3 bedroom homes stand on the highest point of the Cambie Corridor in a quiet residential setting – with all the bustle of Cambie Village and culture of Oakridge Centre just moments away. This is luxurious living within reach.
The tranquility of nature is balanced with urban energy at Voyce, a collection of 81 modern homes at Cambie and 35th right beside Queen Elizabeth Park. Homes feature luxurious interiors by Scott Trepp Design and direct access to the evolving Cambie Corridor.See More...
• Prestigious Vancouver West Side location at the highest point of the Cambie Corridor
• Solid concrete 6-storey building designed by award-winning GBL Architects
• Energy-efficient LEED Gold-certified building
• Stunning greenery of Queen Elizabeth Park is your backyard
• Close to an array of urban amenities, including Oakridge Centre and Cambie Village
• Minutes from Oakridge SkyTrain station and a future 33rd Avenue station, offering easy access to Downtown and Vancouver International Airport
• Situated in an excellent Vancouver West Side school catchment for all levels of education