Two Shaughnessy continues our vision in the vibrant downtown core of Port Coquitlam.
- Designed by acclaimed architect John Bingham of Bingham Hill Architects incorporating extensive use of brick materials to complement the urban setting.
- Harmonious landscape design by award-winning architect Durante Kreuk Landscape Architects.
- A double-height entry lobby welcomes you to somewhere special.
- The automated parking system makes parking easy, knowing your vehicle is secured and not about to get scratched or dinged.
- Arrange a party or a business meeting in the mezzanine recreation room.
- A dedicated and secure bike locker is included with every home and workshop space is found on the ground floor for those minor repairs.
- With so many parks and trails nearby, your four-legged friend might need a bath before they get home, so take them straight to the dog wash on the ground floor level.
- We can’t always be at home waiting for that package. At Two Shaughnessy
- you can have it delivered to the snail parcel locker in the mailroom, that way your package is waiting for you.
- Every Kutak home is covered by a 2-5-10 warranty
Award-winning Interior Design Firm Studio Finlay has carefully curated a selection of contemporary finishes to give you the choice to personalize your home.
- Up to 9’ ceilings heights in all homes.
- Oversized windows in living spaces to maximize light in your home.
- Air Conditioning through wall-mounted panel(s) with variable speed control to allow you to manage and maintain temperatures, rather than turning the system off and on.
- Luxury vinyl tile flooring throughout. · All homes have generous private outdoor spaces.
- All homes have access to a 2,300 sq ft residents’ rooftop sanctuary with spectacular 360° views.
- Select homes have private rooftop patio spaces.
- Quality roller shades to manage your shading and your privacy.
- We have maximized the available storage and closet space in every home, so you won’t have to worry about finding extra storage for your things
- Telus PureFibre network.
- Available smart home upgrades:
- Smart control hub. · Programmable lighting.
- Motorized window coverings.
- Integrated speakers & music systems.
- Security systems.
YOUR GOURMET SIDE
The kitchens at Two Shaughnessy are designed around your inner chef.
- Fisher Paykel Integrated panel refrigerator with Fisher Paykel’s clever energy meaning the fridge only uses the energy it needs without compromising on food care.
- The GE Profile induction range is perfect for modern kitchens. With five elements offering different sizes and powers, will meet all cooking
- The range comes with GE’s Chef Connect technology and the front, no reach, glass control panel is fully electronic, leaving a sleek and easy-to-clean surface.
- The GE Profile 24” dishwasher with an integrated panel, stainless steel interior and a china/crystal setting for when you want to have a dinner party, but don’t want to do the dishes.
- The Slim AEG telescopic hood fan is quiet and easy to clean with dishwasher-safe filters.
- The Kohler-designed faucet brings elegant design and exceptional ergonomics to home chefs. The spray head lets you switch between functions with push button ease.
- Locally sourced cabinetry with cabinets extend to the ceiling (in most units) and is integrated under counter low energy LED lighting.
- Soft-close drawers.
- Engineered Quartz Stone countertop.
- Sleek large format tile backsplash.
YOUR OUTSIDE SPACE
Go on an adventure while staying at home. Taking the elevator upstairs you will find our expansive residents’ rooftop amenity surrounded by 360° views of the West Coast.
- The Sky Lounge features 2,300 sq. ft. of an outdoor oasis
- The community area offers a BBQ available to all residents” or something that doesn’t repeat BBQ.
- Expansive seating and lounging area.
- Kids play area.
- Plant your own produce in our community garden planters.
YOUR TIME TO UNWIND
The bathroom is an essential part of the home and XP helps to make it reflect your personality.
- Large-format porcelain tile flooring.
- The tiled ceiling above all showers.
- Kohler plumbing fixtures.
- Quartz stone countertop.
- Large mirrors and medicine cabinet with integrated shelf.
- Swap out your tub for a shower or shower for a tub.