URBAN PARKSIDE LIVING IN THE HEART OF CENTRAL SURREY
GROWTH, OPPORTUNITY, LIFESTYLE
By 2041, Surrey is poised to become the most populated city in BC.
Source: Parc Centrale
• Located within Surrey City Centre, and minutes from Surrey Central SkyTrain Station, SFU, City Central Shopping Centre, and Surrey MemorialHospital
• Just steps from Tom Binnie Park, which features expansive green space along with a playground, basketball court, ball hockey court, skate park and the Chuck Bailey Recreation Centre
• Open-concept layouts with a choice of two style palettes: Park or Metro
• Glass railings on patios which feature panoramic city views in some homes
• Convenient, stacked Samsung 24” front-loading, Energy Star-certified washer and dryer
• Contemporary wide-plank wood laminate flooring throughout main living areas and bedrooms
• Blackout roller shades add privacy to all bedrooms
• Closet spaces thoughtfully-designed and feature open-concept shelving
All Floor Plans Sold Out!