Having sold 99% of homes, our Presentation Centre has permanently closed, and Myriad is now under construction.
COME TOGETHER IN THE HEART OF BURQUITLAM
Heart of Burquitlam is a connected, diverse community, created through a collaboration between Concert, the YMCA of Greater Vancouver and the City of Coquitlam.
A Visionary Partnership Shapes a Vibrant Community
Heart of Burquitlam is a connected, diverse community created through a collaboration between Concert, the YMCA of Greater Vancouver and the City of Coquitlam.
The soaring 50-storey Myriad condominium tower takes centre stage in this brilliantly orchestrated master-planned community, which also includes the much-anticipated new YMCA, a reimagined city park and a Concert rental building.See More...
• Choose from two sophisticated colour palettes inspired by natural tones and elements.
• Flat panel, solid-core entry door with chrome mortise lock set.
• Smartly designed great room spaces with 8’8” ceiling and expansive windows overlooking the park and the mountains beyond.*
• Balconies, patios or terraces extend living space outdoors.*
• Wide-plank wood-patterned flooring throughout, except in bathrooms.
• Year-round comfort with in-suite controlled heating and cooling system.
• Solid-core bedroom and bathroom doors with polished chrome lever handles.
• Full-height sliding frosted glass doors for maximum space and flexibility in dens.*
• Closets throughout fitted with shelving and recessed lighting. Master bedroom walk-in closets feature surface mounted lighting as well as fully outfitted, functionally designed closet organizers with shelving and drawers.
• Stacking, high-efficiency Blomberg front-loading washer and dryer.
• Contemporary custom roller blinds on exterior windows and patio doors, with black-out roller blinds on bedroom and den windows.*
• Smooth-finish ceilings and flat-profile door trims and baseboards throughout.
• Contemporary ceiling light fixtures included in all bedrooms and dens as well as Townhome entries.*
Property request information form