Your Final Opportunity to Live in Vancouver’s Finest Homes.
Move-in Late 2020
Located at the intersection of Davie & Broughton, Mirabel will be comprised of two neighbouring 18 and 19-story buildings and will feature a collection of 2 and 3-bedroom homes.
The design of these residences centers around seamless indoor/outdoor living, providing homeowners with access to the most natural urban neighbourhood on earth and uncompromised views. A stunning example of West Coast modernism, the architectural style of Mirabel will be light and fresh, complementing the surrounding environment.
By foot or bike, residents of Mirabel will be minutes from the beaches of English Bay, the wooded trails of Stanley Park, as well as the countless urban comforts and luxuries of downtown Vancouver.See More...
Deposit is 25% (10% at the time of contract, 10% at the time of amendment to the disclosure and 5% 6 months from the second deposit.
• Contemporary light-filled interiors designed by Alda Pereira Design Inc.
• High-efficiency heating and air conditioning system for year-round comfort
• Convenient, built-in USB charging connections in kitchen and bedrooms
• Two contemporary colour palettes to choose from Beach and City
• A stacking, front-loading washer, and dryer: LG for two and three-bedroom homes, Blomberg for one and one-bedroom plus den homes
• Smart glass Low-E2 panoramic windows welcome abundant natural light and fresh air
• Spacious master bedrooms for ultimate relaxation (room for king beds in most)
• Custom closet systems for ultimate organization
• Built-in wall safe in a bedroom closet, perfect for storing valuables and important documents
• Engineered hardwood flooring throughout living areas in “Coastal Sand” or “Carbon Taupe”
• High-performance acoustical underlay between hardwood and sub-floor to create a quieter living experience
• Four-inch flat stock baseboards and two-and-a-half inch flat stock door trim
• Granite suite entry threshold to make a solid first impression
• Occupancy lighting at laundry and storage