Melrose is the newest collection of studio, 1, 2, and 3-bedroom high-rise residences coming to Surrey City Centre.
STYLISH LA INSPIRED STUDIO, 1, 2 & 3 BEDROOM RESIDENCES
Why settle for ordinary when you can live somewhere exceptional? Melrose stands apart with a unique combination of breathtaking mountain and water views, luxurious interiors, solid craftsmanship and landmark architectural design. Ideally located in a walkable and amenity-rich City Centre, Melrose offers the perfect blend of fresh, contemporary living and wise long-term investment.
Take a walk on the West Side.
Contact 604-716-7501 to get VIP access and pre-book your unit.See More...
Total: 20% Down
1st Deposit: $10,000 of purchase price due upon contract signing
2nd Deposit: 5% of purchase price (less $10,000) within 30 days of Vendor acceptance
3rd Deposit: 5% of purchase price within 120 days of second deposit
4th Deposit: 5% of purchase price on the latter of: 90 days after the third deposit, or 30 days after receipt of a DS amendment containing financing and building permit details
5th Deposit: 5% of purchase price on the latter of: 90 days from fourth deposit or 450 days from Vendor acceptance
AN EVOLVING NEIGHBOURHOOD WALK ON THE WEST SIDE
• Melrose offers a rare combination of mountain and water views, quiet streets, parks, and an abundance of restaurants and boutiques in the heart of Surrey City Centre
• Refined residences are immersed in an environment of academic excellence with Simon Fraser University, Kwantlen Polytechnic University, Douglas College and City Centre Library all nearby
• Designed by Wilson Chang Architect Inc., the building’s architecture pairs a contemporary West Coast form with elegant bold detailing to create a unique sense of drama
• The luxurious design continues inside with rich and timeless details and finishes of the highest quality by Cristina Oberti Interior Design
• A five-minute walk to Surrey-Vancouver SkyTrain and the future Surrey-Langley SkyTrain extension plan that will bring a plethora of new businesses, shops and residents to Surrey’s fast-growing neighbourhood
• Just a short drive away, Green Timbers Park provides a natural oasis away from the hustle and bustle of city living
• Walkable to Holland Park and Royal Kwantlen Park with access to tennis courts and an outdoor pool
Floor Plans Coming Soon!