SOAR ABOVE THE CITY WITH THE PENTHOUSE COLLECTION
- Included with each of these Penthouses are terraces that expand your living area to the great outdoors, some extending well over 1,000 square feet. In addition to the expansive terraces, enjoy 10’ 6” over-height ceilings that make interiors feel even more airy and spacious. Bathrooms are tiled with stunning marble or limestone, along with other extras such as a built-in wine fridge, as well as built-in organizers in every closet. And as if the interior features aren’t enough, enjoy 2 parking stalls and exterior storage with each penthouse!
COST TO PURCHASE PARKING
- Included in the purchase price (Penthouses at Kings Crossing include 2 parking stalls)
COST TO PURCHASE STORAGE
- Included in the purchase price (Penthouses at Kings Crossing include 1 storage locker)
MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT
- These are impressive floorplans with room to roam. They start with open-concept living rooms with smooth, over-height ceilings, and layouts that allow for a range of different furniture placements. Bathrooms feel like you’ve entered a boutique spa, and bedrooms are flexible and extra spacious. Now consider your outdoor patio — It feels like an extension of your home where you can take in the view, breathe in the fresh air and congratulate yourself on a smart purchase, one your lifestyle will thank you for.
AS BEAUTIFUL AS IT IS FUNCTIONAL
- The CresseyKitchen™ is equally suited for gourmet chefs who love entertaining and design-lovers who want to surround themselves with beautiful things. On the practical side, the CresseyKitchen™ offers the most intelligent use of space of any kitchen on the market today, with wide passages that flow seamlessly into living areas. On the style side, kitchens feature the fit and finish homeowners are looking for, including custom-feeling cabinetry, European appliances and exquisite stone countertops. With more storage, more counter space and more thought put into every detail, the CresseyKitchen™ offers more useable space than kitchens in most single-family homes. And, as if that isn’t enough, homes at Kings Crossing offer two incredible kitchen layouts to choose from.
CLASSIC CRESSEYKITCHEN™ APPLIANCE CHEF’S WALL
- Kitchen space is dramatically increased by integrating your double-door refrigerator, oven and microwave into your kitchen’s adjacent wall
SLEEK, SLIDE-OUT HOOD FAN
- The Faber hood fan adds a modern touch to your kitchen, and is seamlessly integrated into your cabinetry above the cooktop
GAS COOKTOP BESIDE SINK
- Having a gas cooktop located next to your kitchen sink adds convenience and creates space for extra drawers to keep cooking utensils near where you cook
FEATURE CRESSEYKITCHEN™ PANTRY CHEF WALL
- Welcome to a bounty of storage. A wall of pantry shelving sits across from your chef’s wall, which contains another two pantries for storing even more ingredients and supplies
DESIGNER CHIMNEY HOOD FAN
- An impressive focal point for any kitchen, this designer hood fan sits in front of a full backsplash wall that acts as a beautiful canvas in your new home
GAS COOKTOP ACROSS FROM SINK
- Enjoy the luxury of a gas cooktop with a convenient under-counter oven, all within easy access to the sink located on the kitchen island
- With over-height ceilings, these layouts feel extra big, and can be furnished easily and in multiple ways
- Wide-plank wood laminate flooring throughout adds a contemporary pop from the moment you enter
- A resilient, wood-grained floating vanity with soft, under cabinet lighting adds elegance
- Enjoy beautiful and durable quartz countertops and backsplashes in main bathrooms
- Step atop rich porcelain tile flooring in main bathrooms.
- Modern sinks with polished chrome faucets add sparkle to each room