Highstreet Village: A new condo and townhome development project by Wall Financial in West Abbotsford BC
- A large multi-family development proposed north of Highstreet shopping centre includes seven mid-rise apartment buildings and 22 townhouse buildings, comprising 734 units.
- The planned project is located at the southeast corner of the intersection of Cardinal Avenue and Mt. Lehman Road – the current location of Fraser Valley Steel and Wire.
- The townhouses comprise a mix of two-, three- and four-bedroom units ranging in size from 1,153 square feet to 1,819 square feet. Seven of the units include private rooftop amenity areas.
- There will also be a two-storey amenity building of almost 3,000 square feet.
- The apartment buildings are composed of one-, two- and three-bedroom units ranging from 592 square feet to 974 square feet, and include a two-level underground parkade.
- The proposal for the parking also includes 30 electric vehicle stalls and 28 stalls for bike parking in dedicated bike lockers. Another 16 bike stalls are planned outside.
Phase 1 of the townhomes includes 31 homes with a mixture of rooftop patio homes, side by side & tandem style garages. Phase 1 condos will range from 592 sqft to 798 sqft, with 77 homes offering a range of 1-3 bedrooms.