fbpx

Compare Listings

Cedar Ridge Townhomes

70 Seaview Dr, Port Moody, BC V3H 1N7, Canada
from$819,900$680/per SqFt
Type
Townhouse
Units/Floors
28 / -
Sale Status
Selling Now
Construction Status
Construction

Cedar Ridge – Townhomes – Port Moody BC

3 & 4 bedroom executive townhomes in thriving Port Moody.

Situated at the gateway to Port Moody, Cedar Ridge is a collection of 28 executive townhomes centrally located in this growing community.

Family-Friendly Community
Live in the heart of a thriving suburban neighbourhood with modern amenities including a flagship supermarket, access to the Evergreen SkyTrain line, and an eclectic cluster of shops and restaurants all just minutes from home.

West Coast Townhomes
With a natural colour palette and west coast modern design inspired by the cedar trees native to the region, Cedar Ridge will offer high-quality, open living spaces in classic 3 and 4 bedroom townhomes big enough for the entire family.

Designed with you in mind
Cedar Ridge home gives you the space you need to live, work, and play. Interiors are designed with open floor plans and plenty of natural light. Your new home includes USB outlets for your charging convenience, as well as carpeted bedrooms and Nuheat® heated ensuite floors for your comfort.

Source: Live at Cedar Ridge

 

Development Status

Building Type: Townhouse

Construction status: Construction

Construction Started: 2018 Summer

Estimated Completion: 2020 Summer

Sale Status: Selling Now

Builder/s: Allaire Living,
Headwater Living

Price Details

Price Range: $819,900 - $1,099,900

Starting 'per Sqft' Price: $680/SqFt

C.C / Maintenance: $0.17/SqFt/month

Deposit: 10% / 5% for total of 15% down

Realtor's Referral: 3.125% / 1.1625%

Sales / Presentation Centre

Site Location

Address: #1A-555 Clarke Rd, Coquitlam, BC V3J 3X4 , Port Moody , British Columbia , V3J 3X4, Canada

Neighbourhood: College Park

Hours: OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!

Cedar Ridge Townhomes Floor Plans & Pricing

Townhomes

A2 - Two+ Storey

  • 1304 SqFt
  • Bed: 3
  • Bath: 2
  • $629/SqFt
  • $819,900

A1 - Two+ Storey

  • 1414 SqFt
  • Bed: 3
  • Bath: 2
  • $679/SqFt
  • $959,900

C2 - Two+ Storey

  • 1587 SqFt
  • Bed: 3
  • Bath: 2
  • $680/SqFt
  • $1,079,900

B2 - Two+ Storey

  • 1602 SqFt
  • Bed: 3
  • Bath: 2
  • $687/SqFt
  • $1,099,900

B2a - Two+ Storey

  • 1602 SqFt
  • Bed: 3
  • Bath: 2
  • $687/SqFt
  • $1,099,900

C1 - Two+ Storey

  • 1601 SqFt
  • Bed: 4
  • Bath: 2
  • $668/SqFt
  • $1,069,900

Townhouse

B1a - Two+ Storey

  • 1661 SqFt
  • Bed: 3
  • Bath: 2
  • -
  • -

B1 - Two+ Storey

  • 1745 SqFt
  • Bed: 3
  • Bath: 2
  • -
  • -

Updated on July 6, 2020 at 5:30 pm

The information displayed on listingsnearby.com is for reference only. Contact your Agent or Sales Centre for further details, and confirm pricing and availability.

No Review ( 0 out of 5 )

Write a Review

Login for Review
bayview heights port moody condos

PREVIOUS PROPERTY

Bayview Heights Townhomes

NEXT PROPERTY

Clyde Condos

clyde condos port moody condos

Top New Homes Searches

Your IP: 66.248.200.10 - Your City: Chicago - Your Province: Illinois - Your Country: United States