3 & 4 Bedroom Townhomes in the Charming Town of Ladner
Introducing Beaufort Landing, a special waterfront collection of executive townhomes in the vibrant masterplanned community of Hampton Cove. These three and four bedroom homes offer charming seaside-inspired architecture and a variety of floorplan options. Every detail is thoughtfully designed to give you places to gather and share, and spaces for everyone to enjoy peace and quiet.See More...
For more details about Beaufort Landing, refer to the attached document/s.
EXCEPTIONAL WATERFRONT HOMES
-The homes at Beaufort Landing offer a variety of floorplans, so you can find the home that perfectly fits the unique needs of your family.
-Come home to distinct seaside architecture with charming porches and unique well-lit entryways.
-Inside, open layouts with overheight ceilings provide a feeling of spaciousness, while smart design creates several natural gathering places for the whole family.
– Enjoy spa-inspired bathrooms, including elegantly designed ensuites that make it easy to unwind after a busy day.
-Brilliantly laid-out gourmet kitchens with large islands, stainless steel appliances and custom cabinetry will inspire your inner chef, and become a natural hub to bring the whole family together.
DISCOVER HAMPTON COVE
-Living at Hampton Cove means belonging to a very special community.
-Walk your kids down the street to Neilson Grove Elementary, bike or stroll the stunning Millennium Trail, meet friends at the golf club or launch your boat from the marina that’s just a stone’s throw from your front door.
-Plus, enjoy the central hub of Hampton Cove: The Hampton Club, a private clubhouse featuring over 12,000 square feet of resort-style amenities.
– Located in the heart of the community, features at The Hampton Club include an outdoor pool and spa, a barbecue terrace, a fully-equipped fitness studio, a gymnasium, guest suites for out-of-town visitors and an entertaining space ideal for large family gatherings.
– A truly exceptional place to play, relax and socialize.
– Ladner is an established yet somewhat hidden gem located on the south bank of the Fraser River, just 7 minutes from Richmond and 15 minutes from Vancouver.
– It’s a town with a little bit of everything: you can pick up fresh veggies at one of the many local organic farms, or shop to your heart’s content at the nearby Tsawwassen Mills mall.
– Summertime Sundays in Ladner buzz with the vibrant vendors and happy shoppers at the Ladner Farmers Market – one of the largest in BC! With several excellent elementary and high schools, and myriad after-school activities in arts and athletics, Ladner is a fantastic place for families.
All Floor Plans Sold Out!
"*" indicates required fields